Sunday, August 24, 2008

English 304 - Get to know me!

My name is Cammy and I'm currently a senior at Clemson University. I'm majoring in Animal and Veterinary Sciences and hope to attend Vet school after working for a year after graduation. I have many animals and love them all. I have five female rats, two leopard geckos, two cockatiels, a betta, a 29 gallon tropical community tank, a rabbit, and a cat. I am extraordinarily clean however due to having so many animals and my room is generally super clean :) I also work for a wildlife rescue so from time to time I will have random wild animals including baby squirrels, birds, and ocassionally deer.

I grew up right outside of Atlanta and moved sophomore year of high school to Greer, SC. I went to Mauldin for a year and then went to the Governor's School for the Arts and Humanities for my remaining two years. I still enjoy drawing though I don't have very much spare time to draw with my courses and the time I spend on my animals. I've worked at a Vet Clinic and have interned at the Zoo as well as having volunteered at the ER at Greenville Memorial Hospital. I love piercings and tattoos, though I currently have no tattoos I would love to get one after I graduate. I also have a habit of dying my hair and I can never seem to leave it alone.

No comments: